Das italienische Weindepot
 
 

Chianti Classico DOCG 2022


Castellare di Castellina, Tuscany
Chianti Classico DOCG 2022, Castellare di Castellina, Tuscany

Already the ruby color with violet reflections makes you want more: complex bouquet reminiscent of ripe red fruits, rounded off by some licorice and vanilla. On the palate soft and round, pleasant astringency, clear fruit and structure. - Gerardo [TS11/23]

"Medium dense shimmering garnet red with ruby accents. Delicate aroma of a composition of fresh wild berries and a hint of mint, hints of bergamot and poppy seeds. Lively on the palate, with a wiry framework, still seems a bit youthful in tannin, shows clear fruit on the finish, lingers long." - Falstaff


  Gerardo's Notes: At Castellare, Chianti Classico is made from only two autochthonous grape varieties: Sangioveto (Sangiovese), the most famous of the Tuscan vines, which represents 90% of the cuvee, and the remaining 10% Canaiolo, another typical grape variety of the area. The real Chianti Classico, that is, without the addition of international grape varieties such as Cabernet or Merlot, in order to preserve the authentic formula of the most famous Italian wine while achieving maximum elegance.


The vintage shown in the product title text is binding.


0,75-LPrice incl. VAT (DE)  plus Shipping    contains Sulfites 13,5 % Vol. in stock

 € 16,95 22,60 €/L
   

Chianti Classico DOCG 2022 © www.castellare.it

Content information
Product nameChianti Classico DOCG 2022, Castellare di Castellina, Tuscany
Origin Tuscany / Siena
ProducerPodere Castellare di Castellina, Strada Provinciale di Castagnoli 14-15, IT-53011 Castellina in Chianti (SI)
Alcohol13,5 % Vol.
Grape Variety95% Sangiovese, 5% Canaiolo
AgingEdelstahltank, 6 Monate Barriquefass, Flaschenreife
Closure TypeNaturkorken
Storage potential2028+
Product typeDry Redwine
Contents0,75-L Bottle
Additives subject to declaration / AllergensContains sulfites

Food information
100 ml contain on average
Contains minor amounts of fat, saturated fat, protein and salt
Caloric value...
Carbohydrates...
thereof Sugar...
List of ingredients...
Stabilizers...
Antioxidants...
PreservativesSulfite
· according to EU regulation 2021/2117 as of 8.12.2023

Profile
NameCastellare Di Castellina
RegionTuscany
Founding Year1845
OwnerPaolo Panerai
OenologistAlessandro Cellai
Annual Production (Btls)200.000
Vineyard Area (Hectare)28
Additional PurchaseNo
CultivationPartly Natural Cultivation

Ratings
Wine Spectator94/100
Falstaff91/100
Antonio Galloni (Vinous)91/100
Robert Parker91/100
James Suckling91/100
· researched the best awards, these may concern another vintage

Taste Profile
Dry,

Additional Information
VintageThe vintage shown in the product title text is binding.

Shop: Castellare di Castellina
´Poggio ai Merli´ · Merlot IGT 2018, Castellare di Castellina, Toskana

Poggio ai Merli · Merlot IGT 2018, Castellare di Castellina


Castellare di Castellina, Tuscany
€ 64,95
86,60 €/L
´I Sodi di S. Niccolò´ · IGT 2017, Castellare di Castellina, Toskana

I Sodi di S. Niccolò · IGT 2017, Castellare di Castellina


Castellare di Castellina, Tuscany
€ 66,95
89,27 €/L
´Quercesola´ · Chianti Classico DOCG 2020, Castellare di Castellina, Toskana

Quercesola · Chianti Classico DOCG 2020, Castellare di Castellina


Castellare di Castellina, Tuscany
€ 15,95
21,27 €/L
´I Sodi di S. Niccolò´ · MAGNUM IGT 2018 (1er Holzkiste), Castellare di Castellina, Toskana

I Sodi di S. Niccolò · MAGNUM IGT 2018 (1er Holzkiste), Castellare di Castellina


Castellare di Castellina, Tuscany
€ 160,00
106,67 €/L
Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG 2020, Castellare di Castellina, Toskana

Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG 2020, Castellare di Castellina


Castellare di Castellina, Tuscany
€ 27,95
37,27 €/L
´Il Poggiale´ · Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG 2019, Castellare di Castellina, Toskana

Il Poggiale · Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG 2019, Castellare di Castellina


Castellare di Castellina, Tuscany
€ 32,95
43,93 €/L