THE ITALIAN WINE DEPOT - WWW.GERARDO.DE
The Italian Wine Depot (www.gerardo.de) is a family-run wine shop with over 45 years of history. We are also active in the mail order business for more than 15 years and specialized in wines, prosecco, grappa and selected delicatessen from Italy. In our online store you will find well over 1,000 hand-picked products from all regions of Italy, which we keep ready for our customers in our air-conditioned warehouse.
Whether you are looking for a Lugana, South Tyrolean St. Magdalener, Chianti Classico, a Nero d'Avola or even a Franciacorta - we offer a selection compiled according to strict quality criteria from all regions of Italy. Rounded off by exquisite grappa, olive oils, aceto balsamico and delicatessen products.
We provide year-round delivery capability through our extensive stock. All packages are shipped quickly, safely and climate neutral with DHL. Our pricing is always fair and transparent and we are also there for our customers after the purchase.
Order at any time and around the clock via our online store and a short time later you will receive your carefully assembled delivery to your doorstep.
Who we are and what we do:
· The Italian Wine Depot (www.gerardo.de) is a family-run wine shop based in Huglfing (Bavaria).
· We are specialized in the trade of Italian quality and premium wines for more than 45 years.
· Warehouse sale: In our walk-in warehouse in Bavaria, you can shop on site and get advice.
· Click & Collect: Pre-ordered goods can also be picked up on site outside our opening hours.
· Mail order: We ship our wines within Germany and to many parts of Europe.
Some advantages for our customers near and far:
· A wide range of more than 1,000 wines invites you to browse.
· Buy selectively or put together a tasting box for tasting at home.
· We operate a stocking warehouse and can supply our customers promptly.
· Our goods are stored all year round in air-conditioned conditions, protected from shock and sunlight.
· We solve possible complaints quickly and uncomplicatedly.
· We are there for our customers by eMail and phone before, during and after the purchase.
Some advantages especially for our long-distance customers:
· We ship fast and secure, in addition climate neutral and in small packages.
· You can also order as a guest (without registration).
· Order from the first bottle (no minimum order value).
· Our service works data sparingly: we transmit only a minimum of data.
· Our customers enjoy an extended right of withdrawal of 8 weeks.
· You can contact and visit us and also pick up your goods on site.
· You can add various services such as a delivery date.
· Our online store is bilingual in German and English.
· The online store is constantly being developed, improved and refined.
Some advantages especially for our local customers:
· Browse online and then shop locally.
· Warehouse sale - you can buy on the spot (MO-FR 9 a.m.-14 p.m. and SA 9 a.m.-1 p.m.).
· Click & Collect - Pick up online orders even outside opening hours (24/7/365).
· Save on shipping costs by picking up locally.
· Take advantage of our expertise - we will be happy to advise you!
· Get an idea of the storage conditions and our stocks on site.
· You pay the same prices on site as in the online store.
· Parking spaces - are sufficient and available directly in front of the door.
· Car boot service - We will gladly carry & load the goods into your car.